jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

Módulo de Ingles, 1º año Secundaria


(Todos los módulos pueden encontrarse en Librería Manlono, Mitre y Gascón)

SDA SCHOOL

ENGLISH 1st YEAR ESB

Teacher: Mariela Castro

HOMEWORK

1)Student’s book page 14 ex 1

2) Student’s book page 93 ex 1 to 6

3) Student’s book page 94 ex 1 to 3

4) Complete the text with the verbs in brackets in the present simple form

PRESENT SIMPLE

The day (BEGIN).................... terribly. My alarm(NOT GO OFF)……….. .......... and I (LEAVE)……………............ the house with only 1 hour to spare before the plane (BE)……………........... due to take off. Luckily there(BE)……… .......... very little traffic and I (ARRIVE)…………. .......... at the airport with 30 minutes to spare. I (CHECK)………….. .......... in at the gate and (GO)………............ for a coffee. Just as I (SIT).......... down , the announcer (CALL)…….. .......... my flight. I (DRINK)…… .......... my coffee quickly, too quickly in fact as I (SPILL)….. .......... some on my shirt. I (FOLLOW)…………............ the sign to the departure gate and (GO) .......... through passport control. I (HURRY)………. .......... down in the departure lounge. It (BE).......... full of teenagers, obviously a school trip. They (MAKE)………… .......... a terrible noise. And then I(HEAR) .......... that terrible announcement, the one you don't want to hear. There (BE) .......... a problem with the engine. I(LOOK) .......... around for a place to get another coffee. I (SEE).......... a drinks machine so I (GO).......... over to get some. I(PUT) .......... in my money and(PRESS) .......... the button for black coffee. When I (PICK).......... up the cup, it (HAVE).......... only water. At that moment, the hostess (SAY).......... that the plane was delayed because of bad weather.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario